Lord, don’t ask this of me. I can surrender. I can submit. I can let go. But please, please don’t ask me to rejoice.
Instead of rejoicing I worry. I worry about the what ifs, instead of having faith in the what is.
slow to anger
rich in love
crazy in love with me
And yet my heart is prone to wander. Wander into the dangerous, but comfortable place of worry and fear.
I know the lesson. Oh that it would not be a life-long lesson. And oh that He would get the glory from this achingly painful and personal journey.
- #1 rule: Please visit the others who link up and leave kind, encouraging words for them. Don’t have a lot of time to read them all? Visit the person who linked up before you.
- Link up your own quality, read-worthy posts.
- Focus on how you can be an inspiration, not what inspires you.
- You do not have to follow RDD, but of course I’d love it if you would.
- Link up your specific posts, not your blog’s homepage.
- Please do not link up giveaways, blog/social media hops, or shops.
- Please link back to Royal Daughter Designs in your post (using the button below, or a text link back) or add this linky party to your linky party list.
Copy and Paste Code
|Meet Skye on twitter|