I want my words, the things I write on this blog, to be words that…
…reflect the real me
…honor God, my husband, my parents
…respect those who’s opinions and values are different from my own
…make you want to come back
…make you laugh
…reflect my faith, not my religion
…make you cry
…tell a story
…don’t need pictures
Have you ever thought about what you want your words to be? What you want to communicate? What you want to say? You’re a writer – the words you write are of utmost importance.
Are you ready to be an inspiration? (To find out the purpose of this linky, please read this post.)
- #1 rule: Please visit the others who link up and leave kind, encouraging words for them. Don’t have a lot of time to read them all? Visit the person who linked up before you.
- Link up your own quality, read-worthy posts.
- Focus on how you can be an inspiration, not what inspires you.
- You do not have to follow RDD, but of course I’d love it if you would.
- Link up your specific posts, not your blog’s homepage.
- Please do not link up giveaways, blog/social media hops, or shops.
- Please link back to Royal Daughter Designs in your post (using the button below, or a text link back) or add this linky party to your linky party list.
Copy and Paste Code