Serendipitous thrift store finds, like vintage cameras for just a few dollars.
The faithful, goofy love of our black lab.
Music, and the way it lifts my spirit and enhances the loveliness of life.
These are things for which I am especially thankful. Happy Thanksgiving, friends.
- #1 rule: Please visit the others who link up and leave kind, encouraging words for them. Don’t have a lot of time to read them all? Visit the person who linked up before you.
- Link up your own quality, read-worthy posts.
- Focus on how you can be an inspiration, not what inspires you.
- You do not have to follow RDD, but of course I’d love it if you would.
- Link up your specific posts, not your blog’s homepage.
- Please do not link up giveaways, blog/social media hops, or shops.
- Please link back to Royal Daughter Designs in your post (using the button below, or a text link back) or add this linky party to your linky party list.
Copy and Paste Code