Blogger vs. WordPress: Understanding SEO

This is part two in the series: Blogger vs. WordPress, and it does contain affiliate links.

The number one reason I moved from Blogger to WordPress is because of content ownership.

Once I decided I wanted to make the move to WordPress, I purchased hosting space from Bluehost and then did a bit of research about frameworks. One of the reasons I chose Genesis is because of Search Engine Optimization.

Understanding SEO

What is SEO?

Let’s say that every single website (that’s billions, y’all) is a like a piece of metal buried on a sandy beach off the coast of Southern California. Just like websites, the pieces of metal are of varying shapes, sizes, and weight.

For this illustration we’re going to use a metal detector to represent search engines (i.e. google, bing, etc.) When someone types a word or phrase into a search engine, it’s like a metal detector swooping across the sand in search for metal.

SEO sort of draws the most relevant metals (i.e. websites) to the top, making them stand out, and easily detectable. As if telling a metal detector to look for a lost wedding ring, and ignore coins and other scrap metal.

Let’s do a google search together, okay? Let’s search for “Lemonade.”

Google found more than 49 million websites that discuss “Lemonade” in one way or the other. How does it know which websites to bring to the top? SEO.

What is SEO

This video from Search Engine Land describes how SEO works even better than my little analogy above. If you really want to know more about it, go ahead and watch the video, it’s not uber techy or anything like that. I found it to be very helpful!

So why did SEO play a part in my decision to switch from Blogger to WordPress? Last fall I wrote several posts about purpose, knowing my voice, and embracing myself as a leader. Since I have a pretty secure understanding of what I think God wants  A Royal Daughter to be, it is important to me that people are able to find ARD when they search for things like Blogs about Infertility or Blog Design Tutorials, or Inspired Writing.

Unfortunately, Blogger doesn’t have anything built-in that boosts SEO. All of the work is manual, and time-intensive. But with WordPress I’m able to look at how each blog post rates in regards to SEO. Here’s a peek:

SEO In Genesis

So is it working? ARD launched less than a week ago, and already my pageviews are half of what they were for the whole of last month! That doesn’t automatically mean that SEO is working for me, but let’s take a look at five of the top ten organic searches that landed readers at ARD since last Tuesday: (I’m linking them to the recent posts that I suspected contributed to them landing at ARD.)

Blogger Vs. WordPress 2013
Christmas Wrapping Recycling
God Inspired Me To Write
Inspiration Out With the Trash At Christmas
Recycling Fashion Paper

I find that to be pretty exciting, don’t you?

For more (and definitely better!) information about SEO I recommend:

Tent Blogger’s SEO Series

Blogging With Amy’s Excellent SEO Gimme

Search Engine Land

SEOMoz’s downloadable Beginner’s guide to SEO

I’ll be back later this week for part three, in which I do my best to answer reader questions!

_____

Setting Goals Q&A with Mama Marchand’s Nest

Connect on Twitter

RDD: When did you first set goals for your business/blog? How do you hold yourself accountable to accomplish those goals?

MMN: I first set goals when I got “serious” about blogging – about two years ago. Since then, my readership has grown by leaps and bounds but not without struggle on my part. I question myself and my goals regularly, to make sure I’m staying true to myself and my voice.

Amanda
Amanda
Amanda

Latest posts by Amanda (see all)

Comments

1. That’s really interesting. I’m impressed that you could see such a difference in traffic so quickly! I’m finding this series to be really helpful because I’ve been getting more and more frustrated with blogger lately. I’m hoping some of the kinks are resolved shortly and I don’t want to make an impulse decision to switch, but it’s good to have the information about other options. Thanks!

2. Chrissy says:

That is truly amazing. I am just wondering about the costs…since I am blogging for fun…would it be worth it? I should look into how much it actually is…
    Thanks for the inspiration.

• Amanda says:

Hi Chrissy! I’ll be addressing the costs tomorrow (hopefully) but I wanted to let you know now. I’d say if you’re going to switch to WP, be prepared to spend between $200-$250 for the hosting + framework + child theme or skin. As far as I can tell, that’s about the cheapest way to go.

3. Sarah says:

Awesome. Pinning it to read later. Thanks. Love your new design too!

4. shelly says:

I also am considering the switch but finances figure into it as well as having to relearn a whole new platform. Do you find it easy to use?

• Amanda says:

Shelly! I’d say the bare minimum to make the switch would be between $200-$250. That’s purchasing hosting space + a framework + a child theme or skin.

As far as ease of use, on a scale from 1 to 10, and after using it for only a week, I’d give it about a 6. There’s a lot to learn, and it’s not as intuitive as I thought it would be. But for me it is definitely worth the time investment.

5. Agh, SEO, I know it’s important and I know that WP makes it infinitely easier to incorporate it than blogger, like by entering keywords and such. Great summary!

6. Alli says:

Wow! That’s incredible. And this post answered a question that I had on my handy dandy “list of things to look up regarding WP” We switched just before New Year’s and I was expecting to see a drop in views because of the switch, but the numbers went up. Not as substantially as yours did, but enough to make me wonder if there was a glitch in the stat plug-in because everything I’ve read said to expect to see a drop at first.
    This is a great series, I can’t wait to see what insights you have to share next!

• Amanda says:

Great, thanks Alli! It sounds like you got the feed transferred without any problems – that’s GREAT!

• Alli says:

Transfering the feed was easier than I thought it would be, much of the switch was easier than I thought it would be. I’m really happy with how relatively smoothly it went.

7. So is that WordPress SEO by Yoast a plug in you got? I’m on the Genesis framework as well and all I have is a little Theme SEO settings box. I’ll be honest, I haven’t made the effort to really pay attention to SEO, but that video you shared was very helpful!

8. Liz says:

You may have already answered this question, but, I wanted to know how your WordPress posts is still showing up in my blogger dashboard reading list? Did you lose all of your GFC followers after you switch to WordPress? (kooky question after I just told you that you are still showing up in my reading list.)

9. Great Article! I have been toying with the idea of switching to wordpress (mainly because everyone else is doing it,) but this is my question: I have spent the last couple of years tweaking the way my blog looks on blogger and I am pretty happy with it. I also have my own domain that blogger redirects to. I use the google keyword tool to come up with keywords for many of my posts, I use the permalink and search description feature to incorporate the keywords and well as naming my photos and adding “alt and title text” to the pictures.
    Does switching to wordpress improve your SEO just because you are on wordpress or because wordpress makes it easier to do the things I am already doing?

Thanks for your input,
    ~Jamie

• Amanda says:

Hi Jamie!

It sounds like you’re doing AWESOME at managing your SEO as much as you can – way to go!

What I like about WP is that I can see how my SEO ranks in each post I write. It gives me a rating so I know if and when I need to make improvements to the content.

Also, from what I understand, search engines are drawn to self-hosted sites. Since blogger-based blogs are all hosted in the same place (blogger/google) their SEO automatically drops because it’s not self-hosted.

I hope this helps. It really does sound like you’re doing great! Keep up the good work!

10. Cassidy says:

Hey there! Just wanted to mention (for those that are interested) that it is totally possible to self-host on WordPress for pretty cheap. My husband and I have been using WordPress for years and love it! Basically we host through Godaddy and pay 4.99/mo. We own our domains, which was a one time fee (ranging from 2.99-12.99 depending on what you want!) And we have used anything from a free premium theme to (just recently) purchasing the Standard theme for $99. But there is so many great, free themes that you can have your own self-hosted blog up and running for a small starting fee!

I just wanted to throw that out there for those that may have been scared off by the $200-$250 price point! Genesis Framework is definitely one of the best – but most expensive frameworks out there! But your site looks AMAZING, so the money was well spent. :)

• Amanda says:

Hi Cassidy! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with WP! Your website is beautiful! I guess I should have clarified that my start up cost included purchasing 3 years of hosting space at about $ per month. I knew I wanted a long commitment, and the 36 month price was the cheapest deal. That was right at $145 right there. :)

Thanks for clarifying – and for offering a recommendation for a less expensive way to go!

11. Ruben says:

First result looking for “Blogger vs. WordPress SEO” =P
    Are you using like a plugin to manage the SEO part of your blog?
    Interesting, thank you!

12. g Vijayank says:

Hey Amanda ,
    Loved your blog a lot .I am also thinking of changing from blogger to wordpress,your suggestions and simple explaination would definitely help me take an informed decision.
    Thanks very much !!!!!!

13. Hi.. I just want to say that it was a nice reading material. I hope you come out with more interesting posts, because I bookmarked your website. All the best.

14. abhinav says:

Researched and experimented with these two, after the research i’ve seen the results that wordpress is really an seo friendly blog site. blogspot is also good but couldnt obtain better results when compared to the wordpress site.

15. Shruti says:

Personally I had found Blogger to be better for SEO and ranking, they have a simple yet very effective interface when it comes to SEO. If you use the webmaster tools along with the simple tools like “add description” and write up a keyword targeted description within the editing box, you are good to go. At this point in time blogger is the only platform that enable your blog to be seen with your G+profile pic in the search results, and that alone had given me more traffic than my WP blogs. I own 3 WP blogs, aging above 1 year and 2 blogs with blogspot under 6 month old – the 2 blogs on blogger are already ranking out the ones on WP.

Shruti

16. He was 250 yards from home at Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, when
    he was pulled over on the road where his points on your licence children died.
    The Argentinian did not attend the hearing in person, pleaded guilty
    to driving with excess alcohol and the court heard. McDermott,
    who models at Brands Hatch and featured on the SBK World
    Superbike Championship calendar, yesterday admitted failing to stop after
    the accident, investigators said.

17. SEO, I know it’s important and I know that WP makes it infinitely easier to incorporate it than blogger, like by entering keywords and such. Great summary!

18. Rabel says:

Hye Amanda, I can’t asking the ultimate quantify I enjoyed an telltale article like I tally yours. You’ve exceeded my pinched standards and expectations with your fabulous penning skills. You must bang higher accepted.

19. naturally like your web site but you need to take a lok at the spelling on quite a few of yyour posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell
    the ttruth on the other han I’ll definitely comme back again.

20. Magnificent website. A lot of helpful information here.
    I am sennding itt to some buddies ans additionally sharing iin delicious.
    And naturally, thnanks on yyour sweat!

21. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty
    penny? I’m not very internet mart so I’m not 100%positive. Anny recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

22. Good blog you have here.. It’s difficult tto find good quality writing like yours these days.
    I really appreciate individuals like you! Takke care!!

23. loadout hack says:

Although this is not the game developer’s fault,
    and might not matter to some people because of the arcade style design of the game, it merits mentioning
    that not a single person in my play of the game were using a microphone.
    Anyone that plays “Call of Duty” online knows that there’s
    always something wrong with the online component of the game.
    ‘ The March 20 game patch brings numerous fixes to issues
    specific to the Nintendo console.

24. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo
    News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a whuile but I never
    seem to get there! Thanks

25. blissworld says:

Just how much folic acid do you need to notice a difference
    in your hair growth. The US National Library of Medicine warns against ingesting this petroleum product.
    If our body is producing skin cells to repair wrinkles, there would
    be no problem at all, and all wrinkles would be temporary in nature.

26. But, to a trained cost accountant, it is a quick road map to
    help management analyze the business and zero in on areas for improvement.

We use only the best of encrypted technology to make sure there are no breaches of your
    private information. Various accounting firms allow
    students to serve as interns.

27. my Hcg diet says:

You can also combine different forms of cardiovascular exercises to keep
    yourself away from boredom. The claim that green tea can cause weight loss is
    no exception to it. Drink at least 32 ounces of 100% natural organic
    cranberry juice every day.

28. Remember that the diet is meant to control your glucose level and if it fail to do
    it, there are other options for this task. There are lots of people in the world, including myself, who have a hard time in their life with weight.
    These types of programs are usually for consumable products the
    customer needs to purchase regularly.

29. This will improve customer satisfaction and also save
    you money on long distance customer service phone calls.
    The reality is that Social Media is huge, and we’d be neglecting a massive channel if
    we chose not to engage with customers. Yes, I
    just won hypocrite of the internet universe awards with that previous sentence.

If money is a problem then you might want to dig up your own findings.
    Fundraising in a recession is not easy but it isn’t impossible.
    But if you are going to MARKET on facebook-then you need to at least get a guideline
    of what and how to do it. Best Feature: Easy to navigate dashboard and built-in link shrinking.
    The web is seriously serious business, but there’s nothing to fear but fear itself.

It doesn’t have to be 100% process or progress of artwork, but at least the majority should focus on those areas.
    I have done this myself since coming online at the end of 2005.

30. Interest charges have been losing, and some say they may decrease further.
    It is stable because most businesses that lease from you will seek to lease on a
    long-term basis. Simply, the consumer purchases the model
    home and then immediately leases it back to the builder so
    the builder can continue to utilize the model as an office
    and an example of the style of homes that will be built in their community.
    A lousy restaurant may do well at a good location while those with a good menu may fail at a bad location. [In Canada, instead of the IRS Schedule E, investors should ask for the T776 Form submitted to Revenue Canada for the last three years and to receive it directly from the Vendor’s ( Sellers’s)Chartered Accountant. In conclusion, it has to be mentioned that No Money Down Real Estate Investing is fairly new to the economic marketplace which signifies that it almost certainly has some minor glitches. One example of reuse, as suggested on the donation page, would be preserving Century 22 to provide a home to The Retro Dome, which occupied a sister Dome on Saratoga Avenue but was recently displaced when plans were announced to demolish the former Century 25. Part of the reason for this upward swing is that a lot of builders are turning around the parts of Detroit that used to be thought as ‘bad. Arming yourself with pertinent information will allow you to make the best decisions for buy and selling houses. There is provision for air handing unit on each floor for tenant.

31. And why should someone care about accounting irregularities they hear about.
    5%, the Streamlined program offers a chance of a 5%
    penalty for non-willful foreign account holders who failed to disclose their accounts.

Variety of professionalism that are shown by a los angeles
    accountant will end up as an amazing asset in selecting a good accountant to fill your family needs.

32. They handle the tasks of relocation with attention. Compare free instant online
    moving quotes and pick the best moving company based on services & price.
    You should ask relatives, colleagues, friends, neighbors or
    anyone in your surroundings.

33. For the depressions of the skin (also termed scars) resulting from acne, there
    isn’t a good OTC medication. It is often mixed with other oils to keep cost down but still
    provide benefits. You can get great results at a much cheaper rate by looking for hair transplant abroad surgeons.

34. The car of the future will have a reader for in town traffic
    following coded and buried cables in the traffic lanes. Fitness gurus that engage in outdoor sports appreciate clothes that enhance visibility as well as
    promote safety and comfort. These activities work to
    strengthen muscles, rebuild endurance, regain proper circulation, and respiration.

35. Arrest their attention by using rich colors and well defined graphics.
    The final large expense SEO creates is tracking and analyzing data.
    In the world of Internet, there is no magic formula that will guarantee success every time when you introduce New
    Ideas.

36. When you are fly fishing, the quality and weight of the line
    (and rod) allows you to make accurate casts. When tying the lines to your jugs use between 3′ and 6′ of line with a single hook attached.
    asked both attorneys if they had any objections.

37. Testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which slows down or stops hair
    growth and produces weaker, shorter hair. Hair fall is a condition of losing hair from the scalp leading to
    the generation of new hair. * Ginkgo Biloba is an herb which has properties to help improve blood circulation to the scalp.

38. For some women, losing hair is a symptom of a medical problem.

Choosing a good conditioner that is right for you can keep hair healthy in the long run. FUE leaves only small, circular scars
    that heal without the need for sutures.

39. Transparent hair color simply cannot compare to
    the intensity and dramatic appeal of opaque hair color.
    Firstly, you have access to millions of online stores worldwide at the click of a button. However, the mere fact of adding them to
    summer dresses destroys the unique appeal of this type of boutique dresses online.

40. Weight Loss says:

Fruits are great and I would never discourage my patients from
    eating fruit, but if your objective is to lose weight then they
    have to be eliminated, as they prevent Ketosis. The EPT pregnancy test
    will normally have a test display window which will not only show the outcome of the test but also
    whether or not the test is being undertaken in accordance with the manufacturer.
    Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin or better known as HCG is a naturally occurring
    substance produced in pregnant women.

41. Facelift surgery will help you defy age and enjoy an attractive and more youthful facial appearance.
    Though plastic surgery gives results quicker than other means but you need to have patience.
    Also people who are involved in entertainment industry are often required to keep
    themselves look younger and attractive since it.

42. bingo says:

I don’t know if it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else
    experiencing problems with your website. It seems like some of the text on your content are running off the
    screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me
    know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my browser because I’ve had
    this happen before. Cheers

43. Employees can quickly obtain information and documents necessary, increase productivity and less time spent on business processes that would normally
    be entered manually. In many places today people do not get enough water for their usage.
    Dubbed as the Sunshine State, Florida is the
    destination choice of families, young professionals, and retirees who want to enjoy better living, with twenty major commercial airports,
    numerous tourist spots, and over a thousand miles
    of sandy shores. There are many places around the world where maritime piracy is
    quite rampant. One can hire services of professional movers
    as complete relocation services or customize ot as their budgets.
    Packers Movers Mysore based companies have good reputation among the customers.
    com makes sharing and access control easy ‘ files or folders or even file drawers.
    If we’ve to maneuver to a replacement place and if we tend to arrange our move well, would possiblywhich
    maythat may scale back our stress and might allow us to have a secure move.

It is dyed indigo while the waist-band is white in color.

They never do any sort of mistake while serving the important services of resettlement.

44. For girls with moderately sized body can accentuate their body shape with a dress that has a good neckline.
    Currently we have the BBC new rendition of Sherlock Holmes influencing men’s fashion – young, flowing and vibrant.

Even if you focus on a totally relaxed overall look, combine for just a additional attractive,
    edgy casual.

45. Most probably, they will need help of professionals to complete the task properly.
    With almost 2,000 water parks all over the world, there are a lot of options for you to choose from.
    Such storage facilities have created sensations among people
    owning loads of things. Having said this, it will do you well to
    get the help of professionals if you plan to extend of remodel your abode.
    The cardholder can also enjoy broadband services
    with their calling cards. There are some plans which offer quality speaking, Real DVD backup
    the:1 and great video clip quality. They can easily import and export requisite goods from one
    place to another and as desired. An office must contain wide range of
    large and heavy furniture. Most of us are aware that most of the desert lands do not have sufficient
    water. Water Country USA- the Mid-Atlantic’s largest water
    park which should not be missed this summer.

46. After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is
    added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.

There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!

47. But the catch here is that you need to find a good hair
    transplant surgeon to do the job, if you really want good results.
    If you are not a person who enjoys going to the beach for tanning, then such products
    may just be what you need. Our solution has been well-tested
    in order to ensure that it looks exactly like a natural tan.

48. You can really help most of your clients by helping them use financial statements as a basis for making better business decisions.
    6) Easy export and import:- A tax preparer can easily import
    W-2, Schedule D, Trial balance and Year-end balance, as
    well as forms like child’s form 8615 and K-1 data from 1041, 1120S,
    and 1065 are easily exportable. Itemized deductions and personal exemptions do not affect self-employment taxes.

49. They come in all shapes and sizes, plus many come with attachments to make
    traversing stairs even a piece of cake. Numbers of professional packers and movers of Delhi
    also provide reliable and completely safe international shifting services.

There are various other materials that are in practice of moving like bubble wraps.
    However, if they are susceptible, then try to get a feel for how the client thinks that the contractor has
    performed – even if he or she makes some criticisms then finish by asking what good points the
    contractor has. The Nissan Altima is a good choice among midsize cars.
    Don’t forget newspapers Believe it or not, plenty of people still
    advertise in the newspaper. Many of these companies
    offer on-site shredding services with the help of mobile
    California document shredding trucks. They have taken up the steps to make the clients outsource to
    them. You just need to cash back in some areas where one needs
    to switch. They bring along with themselves quality containers, cartons
    or boxes of various sizes to pack each and every item safely.

50. Here are a few very big secrets every thinking carp angler who wants to
    keep ahead of the crowd needs to know. Would you like to advertise your fishing boat for sale.
    Anyway, after all that the judge abruptly stated that he found me to be an expert in my field and asked both attorneys
    if they had any objections.

51. You will probably recognise some or all of these as some as used more
    than others with very great success in carp baits:
    . The largest inland body of water found in Maryland is Deep
    Creek Lake. If you are getting ready to go deep-sea fishing, there are a
    few things you might want to know about sea
    fishing bait.

52. domain says:

Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your
    site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!

53. The anglers will have better luck hooking them if they go fishing after
    hours. It does not require acidic agent for the reaction to take place and is commonly used with neutral-tasting ingredients,
    such as milk. More important than the `Test’ strength of the line is the proper use of knots,
    discarding line when it gets frayed or damaged, and not trying to `hoist’ a fish into the air with your rod and reel.

54. One of the color that brought glimmering style was Black.
    The average person, however, does not have this luxury. ‘Oh, she looks amazing in that dress, but I would never
    be able to pull it off because of my ____________ ________ ‘ (insert excuse here).

55. Much less pleasant but equally essential is understanding expertise
    these kinds of as cleansing dentures, feeding individuals, having temperatures and measuring catheter output,
    all of which totally get ready students for the expertise evaluation test.
    When too much pressure is put on the hair
    over time it can speed up the hair shedding process, resulting in the loss
    of hairs already in the telogen phase. light of one wavelength,
    not of an entire spectrum like a light bulb.

56. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your
    blg and in accession capital to assert that I gett in fact
    enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement yyou acccess consistently rapidly.

57. However, when choosing a plastic surgeon some things are to be
    kept in mind. Some of the popular cosmetic surgery procedures
    - notably the head lift – are popular attributable to aging skin circumstances accelerated by experience of the sun. By changing the size & shape of the nose, this
    cosmetic nose can positively influence the balance of facial features.

58. 2 ANALYSIS ON THE CONCENTRATION BY AREA IN TERMS OF THE MARKET SHARE 26.
    Do not make the mistake of cutting down the tree yourself or hiring a regular tree removal company
    to do the job. Charley was the inquisitive one but Chad was the one bold enough to ask the questions.

59. There are also several mundane electronic items that should be added to a college dorm shopping
    list to make a dorm feel more like home. Since 10% of California’s budget goes to pay for its prison system,
    the idea is that AB 109 will free up billions in the state budget.
    Frederick Mohs in the 1930′s who began this treatment for skin cancer.

60. Running the compressor of the above room air conditioners involves high electricity consumptions and bills.
    They just launch in to the next part of their game.
    As they are huge, RVs also have a huge checklist of parts and components that you need to
    inspect after long storage to ensure smooth and safe driving.

61. news says:

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
    losing many months of hard work due to no data backup.
    Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

62. It is an unfortunate irony that many “nutritional” products people take to improve their appearance
    have the side effect of causing them to go bald.
    Vitamin C is found in many foods, notably the citrus group.
    There are a number of lasers used to remove locks like Ruby aesthetic laser, Alexandrite laser, Pulsed
    diode array, Aragon aesthetic laser as well as Nd:YAG.

63. My Web Page says:

I’m gone to inform my litttle brother, that he should
    also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to
    obtain updated from latest news.

64. tan says:

Only use those that have a color guide, which will help you see where
    you applied the lotion. Booths, which have the appearance of a common telephone booth, also come in many variations.
    This premium brand of spray tanning carries a wide range
    of quality sprays designed for tanning that would suit all types of
    skin.

65. Ernestine says:

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly
    donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will share
    this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

66. frank ryan says:

However, rhinoplasty can markedly improve your appearance
    if you arent happy with the nose you have.

The smaller molecular size of the Glycolic acid is precisely what makes its penetration better and potentially
    superior to its fruit acid siblings. In particular, changes were noted in the ways patients perceived their own voices, and their emotional responses to them.

67. Ho visto Sacha Baron Cohen fare irruzione sulla passerella di Agatha Ruiz De la Prada travestito da Bruno, il suo nuovo personaggio. Cioè, l visto su internet, perché nessuno va alla sfilata di Agatha Ruiz De la Prada, a meno che non debba mettere su uno spettacolo circense, e perciò mi sono chiesta: perché, invece di baciarvi i gomiti per tutta la pubblicità che vi ha portato, cacciarlo via in malo modo? Devo spiegarvi proprio tutto io?con le nuove non si corre meglio

68. Hi there, just wanted to mention,I loved this blog post.
    It was helpful. Keeep on posting!

69. ” He had been admitted to the ER due to a heart attack. HCG will definitely not cause weight loss single-handedly. The best time to take a pregnancy test is in the morning when your levels of HCG are at their highest.

Trackbacks

1. [...] This is part three in the series Blogger vs. WordPress. [...]

2. [...] to Grow Your Blog How to Name Your Pictures to Optimize SEO Blogger vs WordPress: Understanding SEO How to Verify Your Pinterest [...]

Share Your Thoughts