matthew twelve thirty four printable

#PrayerDare: March Challenge

Welcome to the second month of #PrayerDare. During the month of March we will spend thirty-one days praying for our influence through the words we say. Did you know that the Word of God has a lot to say about the words we speak? We’re going to be praying about the words we say, the way we say them, and attitude behind the words we say.

matthew twelve thirty four printabledownload free 5X7 printable here

This month members of the #PrayerDare team worked together to prepare the prayer prompt cards. Please take time to say thank you to these gals – I couldn’t have done it without them!

Ashley at The Story Project (@ashleybeaudin)

Colleen at Colleen Samantha (@colleensamantha)

Jill at 99 WPM (@99wpm)

Rebecca of She Shares (@RebeccaRejoices)

Rebecca of MabelKate (@Rebecca_Stewart)

Samantha at Little Band of Characters (@_samanthabutler)

Sarah at Love Sarah K (@LoveSarahK)

Prayer Dare March Day 1
download free printable prayer cards here

I’m so excited to see what God teaches us this month as we pray intentionally for our words! Don’t forget to connect with the #PrayerDare community on Twitter or Faceboook if you’re looking for some accountability in your prayer life.

Discover the heart + vision behind #PrayerDare | Download 28 Days of Praying for Your Husband prayer prompt cards

If you’re looking for accountability in March, please link up (your twitter or instagram account) so we can connect with you.

Signature

11 thoughts on “#PrayerDare: March Challenge

1. leah

this couldn’t have come at a better timing. the Lord knows lately my way of speaking to those around me hasn’t been as pleasant as He teaches me to be. I am so looking forward to start with you all in having the Lord mold my words and attitude. thank you for allowing yourself to be used in such a beautiful way.

2. Stacey

Oh thank you! I just found out about you on Twitter the other day, and I am thrilled to have found you. I’m going to try to jump in, but I just wanted to thank you (and who have helped you) for this project.

3. Dedra

I am so happy you are doing the Prayer Dare for March! I wanted to be more involved last month but this month I will be. I especially love this topic. The words we speak are near and dear to my heart. It is so easy to forget how much influence and power our words can carry. We can carry the very breath of Heaven or court the gates of hell with our words. It is totally up to us. This is definitely a step in the right direction for me. Thank you for the opportunity to join. You can tell I am totally excited about it by my linking both my instagram and my twitter. Lol!

4. Pingback: March List

5. Mary

What wonderful “stumble-upon” for me! I just wrote a post today about becoming closer with God. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you for this inspiration of the Prayer Dare.

6. Amy

I’m asking my readers at Beyond Sunday Mornings to join me in the Prayer Dare again this month. Interesting prayer focus, by the way, – God’s been chasing me around about this tongue stuff lately!

7. Pingback: #PrayerDare {Intentional Praying} | Growing in Faith

8. Peggy

Blessings Amanda and the entire team of Prayer Dare, What a wonderful idea! Love any place that encourages us to seek the Lord in prayer! The husband one was really great but this one personally speaks volumes to me. I love praying God’s Word and these all exemplify this beautifully! Thank you for all your efforts and time and sound prayers based in God’s Word and from God’s heart! may He greatly bless these challenges and each of you as you share prayers and lead us in praying. I’m inspired, convicted in this month’s prayers and look forward to the year ahead in Prayer Dares! Thank you so much! May I link to your Blog’s challenges at the Lighthouse of Prayer? or better yet come and post a prayer or request and link to here!!!

In Jesus Christ, we pray,
    Peggy

9. Cody Branton

Did the Jonathan Ames letter come yet? I signed up in January and i seriously truly hope I didn’t miss it. Is there a way I can read through it if it did already come?

10. Pingback: Around these parts | Beauty and The Boys

11. Zachely

I just found out bout your dare on pintrest. I thank you for all your hardwork and passion in doing this. I am from Namibia Africa, I also invited a bunch of my friends to like your facebook page. I would like to print and gift the monthly prayer dares to some friends. I hope that is OK. I am truly greatful and am officially taking up the dare. God bless you even more