Off the blog:
- We spent last weekend with my husband’s family, and spent all day Labor Day on the road home. It feels so good to be home!
- On Wednesday my husband took a day off from work (yes, after being gone for a week!) to celebrate the ten year anniversary of the day we met. He also sent flowers to the sweet lady who introduced us. Evidently she’d been having a rough day, and his act of gratitude brightened her day!
- My brother and sister-in-law are back in the U.S. from Norway, and it was so good to see them earlier this week. We’re having a family get together today too, I’m looking forward to spending time with my sweet family!
- I’ve been getting ready for my Influence Conference workshop – and loving the Twitter chatter about what some of the attendees want to learn!
- On Sunday I guest posted at In Due Time, a sweet blog that chronicles Caroline’s journey to motherhood. I shared a bit of our own story while she was on vacation.
- On Tuesday I guest posted at Where My Soul Belongs. Brittany is a sweet blog friend who I had the pleasure of meeting at Influence last year. I shared about finding encouragement in the long season of waiting.
- On Thursday I answered the question to “Why send a hand-written note?” over at Red Letter Paper Co.’s blog. Stephanie recently moved to Seattle and she graciously asked me to fill in for her while she was busy moving and unpacking.
On the blog:
- School is back in full swing for many of us, and this month’s #PrayerDare is focusing on praying for teachers, schools, administrators, and students. On Monday I posted the September prayer prompt cards.
- On Tuesday I shared about a fabulous collection of infertility resources. What I didn’t tell you is that I contributed to one of the bonus items! The Girlfriend’s Guide to Surviving Infertility is only available until 9/9 – hurry and get yours now!
- On Wednesday I shared about how my husband I first met – ten years ago!
- I wrote a letter to my ten year old self on Thursday for Desire to Inspire.
Steals & Deals
Today I’m sharing some incredible sales and deals! Some shops know I am featuring them, others dont. And some of the links included are affiliate links. The income I earn from affiliate partnerships goes directly to our make-a-baby fund. We really appreciate it when you go shopping!
Through September 11 you can get a FREE 8×8 photo book from Shutterfly using the code SUMMERBOOK.
available here – FREE!
After taking Monica’s Influence Network class last April, I realized I had so much to learn about my camera. I took her self-paced e-course, Better Mom Shots, and I’ve learned to shoot in manual mode almost all the time! I feel like my photography skills have really improved over the summer.
I was so impressed with this course (complete with video tutorials and an e-book) that I have teamed up with Monica to offer you an exclusive discount. Use the code RDD25 for 25% off the course.
e-course available here – $44.25 with discount
You guys know I love Dayspring! During the month of September this beautiful jewelry tree is 50%. No code needed, just go shopping!
available here – $14.99
The Girlfriend’s Guide to Surviving Infertility is a collection of infertility resources compiled by Lisa and the team at My Hopeful Journey. The books included in this collection are packed full of information, and one of the bonus books includes a little something from me! You can get more information here, or purchase the e-book collection here.
available here – $19 ($123 value!)
I hope y’all have a great weekend!