Off the blog:
- Ezra turned nine months old this week!
- Week two of our Paleo diet is going well. Favorite meal this week: barbecue pulled pork.
- Ezra is army crawling, clapping, dancing, and eating like a boss. He also sat himself up for the first time yesterday!
- Mr. E.’s semester started.
- I greatly enjoyed a girl’s night with my neighbor last night. Mexican food + shopping + girl talk was just what I needed.
- We’re alternating between Gilmore Girls and Friends marathons on Netflix.
On the blog:
- On Sunday I shared a free printable featuring Psalm 51:10.
- Sharing about infertility on Tuesday brought back a rush of emotions, and a renewed sense of gratitude for how God brought me through that dark season of my life.
- Yesterday I shared a bit about our life lately, and how Ezra bringing so much joy to us!
Favorites from around the web:
- This post from Lisa Jo Baker about the only New Year’s resolution we need.
- This free printable “Beauty in Brokenness” from Barn Owl Primitives.
- This Paleo Barbecue Pork from PaleoGrubs.
- This Open Letter to All those writing open letters about the church from Whitney Capps.
- This encouragement for when your hope seems to be on hold from Holley Gerth for InCourage.
This post contains affiliate links. Income earned through this blog allows me to pursue my dreams and enjoy being a stay-at-home wife and mama. You can read my full disclosure and see a listing of affiliate partners here. Some shops know I’m featuring them, and some don’t. Maybe we can make their day together, what do you say?
Personalized Treble Clef Necklace, Music Necklace – BellissimiOrnamenti
Chalk pens from GroopDealz
Dainty Elephant Necklace – GroopDealz
Flash and Fall Necklace – GroopDealz
Handmade Easter Basket – Cody Quilts
Shop Indie Shirt – krmbal Online
If you have a handmade shop and would like to be (maybe) be featured next week, send me an email! If you have a sale this weekend, leave a link to your shop in the comments so others can go shopping. Don’t have a shop of your own? Tell me, where is your absolute most favorite place to shop online?
Enjoy your weekend!